The goal of this page is to provide a simple page where our users can have conversations about the games we support. To be effective, forums/chat rooms need to have a large participation. If the number of users of this page grows to that point, we will switch to a hosted approach with more robust software.
1. You can use this page either via Twitter logon or anoynomously by simply typing in a name.
2. We ask that you use common sense on posting. (i.e be civil, avoid profanity, no ads, etc.)
3. This page behaves poorly on a mobile device and some browsers. To use the software vendors native page
4. There is no need to keep comments long term, thus all messages are deleted periodically. If you want to grab a snapshot of a conversation then
5. The vendor (tlk.io) provides the following tips and tricks on using their software:
• If you type @ + username, like @matt, it will highlight the message to that user. Click the circle avatar to quickly add it to the input.
• If you use a hash tag (#), it automatically turns them into channel links, like #hey.
• If you paste a link to an image, it will show the image inline. Also, pasted URLs will turn into links.
• There is some (limited) Markdown support: __bold__, _italic_, `code`, > blockquote, * list, --- hr, ~~strike~~, [alt](link) and ![alt](image.jpg).
• If you're using tlk.io as a Fluid desktop app, to login with twitter you need to "whitelist" it first. Go to Preferences > Whitelist and add *twitter.com*, see screenshot.